Frequently Asked Questions:
This FAQ section is meant to be a guide to resolve any questions or issues that may arise during the course of purchasing and utilizing these products.
If your issue is not covered in this section please message me and I’ll be happy to help thank you.
Disclaimer: Products that can be purchased on this website are NOT regular studio releases of DVDs/Blu-rays. They are being sold for “COLLECTORS ONLY”. Please be aware of what you are buying and make sure your machine can play recorded DVDs/Blu-rays. Disc’s are region free NTSC unless otherwise specified.
Please make sure your devices are updated for the best playback experience.
If you are having trouble updating your player, please review the manufacturer’s website. On the website you will find instructions to update your player. To locate the appropriate website, leverage the brand and the model number listed on your player.
Standard Blu-Ray Player: Highest playback available – recommended option.
PlayStation 4: Highest playback of the PlayStation systems. Quality of playback is determined by version of your system and update you are on.
PlayStation 3: I have tested my sets on my PS3, I have a generation 1 FAT model with a firmware of 4.43 and it plays fine. Remember that playback of PS3 is determined by the version of the system and the update you are on.
Xbox One: Based on customers reports, Xbox has the lowest playback of all game systems. There are some ways to improve playback by updating the system and making sure the Blu-ray app in the system has the newest update.
PC: Make sure you have the required hardware. The software I use is Media Player Classic (Basic Version) here is the link: https://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm.
This information is based on my customer reports and personal experience. I would urge you to go through my feedback to see other customers’ experiences with playback. Many customers have had great success playing my products on game systems. I am hoping this open and honest feedback enables you to have the best experience possible.
Running these Blu-rays on a video game consoles could result in playback issues based on all the information above.
- Option 1: USPS Fist Class Mail (3-5 Days) – Free of Charge
- Option 2: USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Days) – Cost at Checkout
- Option 3: Express Mail (1-2 Days) – Cost at Checkout
The shipping time is approximations from the USPS website. Holidays can extend this time.
The USPS Free Shipping option dose not include insurance for your package. Once I ship the item it is the responsibility of the Postal Service. If you would like insurance you must pay for it at checkout otherwise the buyer is liable for the damages.
Please note: All of my packages are shipped in heavy duty padded envelopes; purchase insurance at your own discretion.
International Orders (Outside the USA):
Please note any local fees that may arise such as VAT, taxes, or local handling fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Please note the international shipping fee at checkout is the cost to ship the item from my Location to yours. Each region has different fees associated with importing items. Please check with your local postal service for more details.
Processing Time to Shipment:
Processing time for each item ranges between 3 to 10 days. Processing time depends on volume and the time of year. Holidays or higher than usual volumes can extend this time.
Returns are not given for customers for any information found in the product description or within the FAQ document (including playback issues)
Please contact me with any extenuating circumstances outside of the issues reference above
Due to the ease of copying, no refunds will be given. For an extenuating circumstances, a replacement will be given. Please email me if you need further assistance.
Prior to messaging me, kindly review the FAQ question. Many of your questions should be answered within the document.
If your question has not been answered, please message me and I will be happy to help.
Questions are answered as quickly as possible a minimum of 1-5 days is required in most cases. During the holiday season this can be extended please be patient.
All of my sets are made by my studio. They are made with the highest quality commercial grade materials. I use a high-quality paper, cases and media (DVDR and BDR) with all of my sets.
All of my sets come with disc labels that are created by my studio. I use commercial grade labels that are heat treated and peel resistant. Not only do these discs look nice; but also, they are used to protect the data as an extra layer on top of the disc.
The artwork is created by my studio printed from a Professional commercial grade printer with high-quality paper.
I use sources from all over the world to bring you the best audio and video quality possible. All of my conversions are done by my studio. The source files are cleaned with a variety of filters created by my studio and are done through a slow conversion to Blu-ray.
The menu system is created by my studio. It allows you to navigate to each episode easily. Many of the sets also have chapter skips built within each episode. Many also have a play all feature to play the entire disc.
By visiting this website and viewing its contents you are acknowledging the following statements:
- You affirm that you are not working for any television or movie production studio, network or affiliated organizations. You are not employed by the government be it U.S or affiliated agencies or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent. You are not a postal inspector. By e-mailing you understand that these transactions are collector to collector and any incidental costs that are involved are not for product or labor but transportation of said goods. No profit is made from my game trading and is done only for my enjoyment, to help out others and the chance to expand my own collection. This site is not for commercial use.
- In regards to the legality of the Video Home recording Act settled by Congress with the Home Recording Act (P.L 102-563,106 Stat 4237, Codified at 17 U.S.C 1001-1010) in October 1992. No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on manufacture, importation or distribution of a digital or analog recording medium or based on the non-commercial use of such a device or medium. No rights are intended, expressed or implied.
- If you enter this site without agreeing to any of the above terms you are violating code 341.322.12 of the INTERNET PRIVACY ACT OF 1995 which means you cannot threaten my ISP or any other company hosting these pages, and you cannot prosecute any person affiliate with this site including family, friends, or anyone entering this site.
NO PROFITS ARE MADE ON THE DVDS/BLU-RAYS CONTENT!
ALL FUNDS MADE ON THESE DVD’S/BLU-RAYS ARE ONLY USED FOR MAINTAINING OUR EQUIPMENT: DISCS, PAPER SLEEVES, TRAVEL TO THE POST OFFICE, PACKING & OUR TIME AND EFFORT TO CREATE THE DVD’S/BLU-RAYS. THIS IS COLLECTOR TO COLLECTOR, NONPROFIT, NONCOMMERCIAL, PRIVATE TRADES & TRANSFERS AS PER CUSTOMER ORDER.
In case there are still questions regarding copyright infringement to be raised I request that you review this Supreme Court Case: Sony Corp vs. Universal City Studios (1984) under copyright law. This is located at www.findlaw.com. The exact address for this case file is http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=464&invol=417